Everest region is one of the adventurous areas for trekking, hiking, mountain flight, and Helisightessing. Travelers from all around the world explore the Everest region to seek the majesty of Mt. Everest and its sister peaks. However, Everest Base Camp trekking, mountaineering, Heli Sightseeing can encounter some of the harsh situations sometimes. Most common is the altitude sickness problem, which mainly hampers the physical fatigue of the traveler. Altitude sickness specializes into three categories Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS), High Altitude Cerebral Edema (HACE), and High Altitude Pulmonary Edema (HAPE).
However, in Nepal, the major altitude problem is Acute Mountain sickness (AMS). Such, altitude sickness can cause physical fatigue, vomiting, suffocation, and mental weakness. A significant cause of Acute Mountain Sickness, is due to low oxygen level atmospheric pressure, incline in Red Blood Cells, low blood pressure, etc. Mountain sickness arises after crossing 3000 Meters above sea level in the majority of the cases. In addition to altitude sickness, there might be some conspiracies of weather and other altitude factors.
So, we provide emergency evacuation Heli Charter service, in case of such extreme situations. Helicopter service is the only option in case of any unpleasant circumstances in high altitude region. There cannot be another fast evacuation alternative to Heliflight because of extreme altitude landscapes.
Our Helicharter service takes suffocated travelers to the feasible Hospitals, health post, etc. for emergency medical evacuations.
So, it’s essential to take the travel insurance which includes emergency medical evacuation via Helicopter. Moreover, you can choose a separate Helicharter emergency rescue plan. It is for the safety of travelers who want to experience the majestic view of Mt. Everest and other snowy mountains of Everest region. Whether you are trekking, hiking, or on a Heli tour, travel insurance, including medical evacuation, is the safest alternative to start a memorable journey. Moreover, you can choose a separate Helicharter emergency rescue plan
Our crew members are incredibly supportive of any unhealthy circumstance. So, in case of altitude sickness, you will be rescued very fast via Heliflight.
- In case of any casualties (i.e., altitude sickness, or any) in Everest region, our Heli charter services take you to nearby hospitals. Moreover, if the condition is extreme, then Helicopter takes you to Kathmandu,
- Note: Refueling at Lukla before heading to Kathmandu, an ambulance from the airport in Kathmandu to the nearby hospital (i.e., in case of the intense situation).
- Incredibly supportive crew members, support staffs, etc.,
Oxygen cylinders in case of intense suffocations,
Moreover, we recommend the following self-preventive measures for Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS)
- Drink plenty of water before starting your trip to Everest region because dehydration can be a significant issue with the rise in altitude. Moreover, we recommend you to carry some mineral water bottles during the trip.
- Test your Red Blood Cells before the trip to Everest region. It can help in preventing any respiratory issues
- Vomiting can be an issue, so we recommend to eat a proper diet before your journey.
- Be patient and take plenty of rest during the trek,
- Take Prophylaxis before trekking to Everest region,