It is the trail which incorporates towards the Everest Base Camp region. Moreover, Gorak Shep is at the base of Kala Patthar (5563 M) near Everest Base Camp. Gorakshep offers a majestic view of Mt. Everest and its sister peaks. Trekkers stop at Gorak Shep, for some timeout, as Gorakshep is the transit point between Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp. Altitude mountain sickness can be a significant issue in such high altitude. So, the Helicopter rescue is the only alternative in such high altitude regions for altitude sickness or other casualties. Our Heli charter service is available for the relief at Gorak Shep, for any sorts of unpleasant situations. So, we recommend you to take a proper rescue plan while traveling to Everest region. Our helicopters deliver a timely service for suffocated trekkers, as we recommend you to take a proper rescue plan while traveling to Everest region. Our helicopters deliver a timely service for suffocated trekkers, as the Heli flight heads towards the appropriate Hospital.
- Timely rescue from Gorak Shep (5200 Meters) to the Hospital (i.e., in Kathmandu or any)
- Oxygen cylinders in case of suffocations,
- Constructive crew members, staffs, and flight operators.
- We recommend you to take Prophylaxis before the trek,
- Drink an enormous amount of water to prevent dizziness, Dehydration before trekking in extreme altitude region. Moreover, we recommend all trekkers to carry drinking a couple of bottles of water while traveling.
- Check your red blood cells before trekking, because lower oxygen might affect blood pressure.
- Take proper rest and trek steadily.
- Vomiting can be an issue, so take appropriate diet before beginning the trip,