Dreams come true you have to desire, viewing the beauty of Mount Everest is everyone’s dream. Mt Everest flight can make it happen. Everest Base camp trekking is very popular among adventure lovers worldwide. However, trekking in the Everest region requires physical efforts and more time. So, the helicopter tour to the Everest region has become the premier option for many travelers. As, the Heli charter tour to the Everest region is a more natural, flexible, faster and relaxed option to reach the Everest base camp region.
Our Mt Everest Flight with breakfast package includes exploration of towering mountain ranges and magnificent landscapes via Heli charter service. Initially, the Helicopter lands at Lukla airport only for refueling purposes. Then, it flies over the majestic valley towards Kalapathar (5,644.5 m / 18,519 ft) for sightseeing via Everest Base Camp. Kalapathhar offers a grand view of mountains like Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7855 m), Amadablam (6812 m), Chamlang (7319 m), Makalu (8463 m) and more.
Furthermore, Kalapathar offers the closest view of Mount Everest (8848 m), Everest Base Camp, snowy mountains, Khumbu Glaciers, Sagarmatha National Park areas, etc. Mountaineers say Kalapathar gives the nearest view of Mount Everest summit without climbing on its peak. So, from Kala Patthar landing, Heli Charter fly over the majestic landscapes towards the Hotel Everest View for breakfast. Hotel Everest view is the hotel located at the world’s highest elevation. From hotel Everest view Everest Heli charter heads towards Lukla airport for refueling and the flight elevates for Kathmandu. Hotel Everest view gives a breathtaking view of Khumbu valley, high mountain peaks, foggy surroundings, and many more.
Mt Everest flight is a great package for those who want to enjoy the beautiful aerial view of Mount Everest and have a cool breakfast.
- 360 view of Everest regions and other snow-capped mountains.
- Classical Himalayan view of Khumbu valley, glaciers, Tengbochge, Sherpa settlements, Gorak Shep, Dingboche, Namche Bazar, etc.,
- Magnificent view of mountains like Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7855 m), Amadablam (6812 m), Chamlang (7319 m), Makalu (8463 m) and more.
- Unlimited helicopter tour at a reasonable cost,
- Lifetime experience to feel the glorious Himalayan peaks from Hotel Everest View.
- Feel the thrill at Lukla airport when the Heli flight for refueling purposes.
- Remarkable landscapes, Snowcapped mountains, glorious icefalls, glaciers, and lakes,
- Flexible Heli Tour, suitable for all age groups,
- Spectacular scenarios from the hotel at the world’s highest-altitude i.e., Hotel Everest View.
Kathmandu to Lukla Airport for Refueling
Heli flight kicks off from Kathmandu and heads towards Lukla Airport (2,845 m/9,334 ft) for refueling purposes. In Lukla, you can experience the fabulous beauty of landscapes, capture memorable photographs, and view the majestic Lukla valley. After 5-10 minutes of refueling time, the Helicopter kicks off towards Kalapathhar.
Lukla Airport to Kalapathhar (5,644.5 m / 18,519 ft)
Helicopter lands at Kalapathhar which is at an altitude of 5, 644.5 m, so the landing time is only 5-7 minutes. From Kala Patthar, you can experience the majestic view of snow-capped mountains, Khumbu glaciers, Everest Base camp before Kalapathhar landing, Khumbu valley and more. Some of the premier mountains range from Kalapathhar apart from Mt. Everest is Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7855 m), Amadablam (6812 m), Chamlang (7319 m), Makalu (8463 m), etc. From Kala Patthar, the Heli flight kicks off towards Everest view hotel for sight view and breakfast. Hotel Everest view gives a glorious view of mountain peaks, Sherpa settlements, and graceful Himalayan landscapes. After this Helicopter heads back to Lukla for refueling.
Kalapathhar to Lukla (refueling) and head back to Kathmandu
Heli tour heads back to Lukla airport with great sightseeing, for refueling purpose and head back to the domestic terminal of Kathmandu airport.
- Airport Pickup and Drop via Private vehicle
- Chartered Helicopter Charges
- Required permit and entrance fees
- Passengers Insurance
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Crew Members insurance and salary
- All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.