Experience the majestic beauty of the Langtang circuit trek with the Heli trek to encapsulate the Himalayan areas of Nepal. Heli tour in Langtang is a small and luxurious package that is flexible for all adventure lovers. Langtang circuit trekking offers the remarkable experience of mountains, Langtang National Park, Kyanjin Gompa, colorful rhododendron forest, Tamang village, floras-faunas, etc. Our trip begins with the historical city tour to Kathmandu, where we will experience some heritage sites. From Kathmandu, we head towards Syabrubesi via pasang Lhamu highway.
Along the route, we encounter several hilly trails, territorial areas, crossing Gosainkunda tracks in the Langtang region. So, from Syabrubesi out trek journey begins via some rough trails crossing the suspension bridge of Trishuli river reaches towards Langtang areas. After reaching Langtang valley, you can see a fascinating scene of Mt. Langtang Mt. Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Lakpa Dorje, Yala Peak, Naya Kanga, and Mt. Gaurishankar. Crossing the ascending and descending trails. We will observe many colorful forest ranges, Tamang settlements, and elevate towards the historic Kyanjin Gompa. It is an ancient Buddhist monastery at an altitude of 3800 meters. So, from Kyanjin Gompa you can observe the whole of Langtang hills, Sherpa villages, Langtang National park areas, panoramic mountains, and many Himalayan asylums.
Moreover, exploring Kyanjin Gompa incorporates the divine and adventurous feeling. After completing the trekking route of Langtang valley near Kyanjin Gompa. We will take a Heli ride, and head back to Kathmandu. Heli ride via Langtang Kyanjin flings the mountain asylums, hidden Langtang valley, National park areas, Gosainkunda lake, Trishuli river, Tamang valley, etc. Aerial view of Kyanjin Gompa from the Heli tour is merely panoramic. Heli tour along Langtang valley is a flexible option if you have limited time to return and difficulty in descending downhills.
- Majestic view of Mountain peaks, electrifying rivers, traditional villages, vegetations, colorful forests, wildlife and more.
- Closer scenes of Ganesh Himal, Dorje Lakpa (6, 966m), Loenpo Gang (6, 979m), Changbu (6,781m), Yansa Tsenji (6, 690m), Kyunga Ri (6,601m), Morimoto (6,150m), Tsogaka (5,846m), Yala Peak (5,520m), Mt. Gaurisankar, Mt. Lirung, etc.
- Face lifting view of Langtang National Park areas, floras, faunas, colorful forests, wildlife, and local settlements.
- Seasonal Ice falls can be from the background of Mt. Lirung, Mt. Kinshung, and Langtang hills.
- Explore the ancient Kyanjin Gompa and view some of the majestic grace of mother nature.
- Return on a Heliflight after concluding the Langtang valley trekking.
- Heli ride while returning offers a mesmerizing view of snowy mountains, Gosainkunda lakes, electrifying rivers, aerial view of the Langtang conservation area.
- Heli Trek is a flexible option for trekkers who have time limitations while returning and want to save energy for onward destinations.
Day 1: Arrival at Kathmandu (1300m)
Our representative will get you at the airport and transfer to the hotel via private vehicle. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 2: Kathmandu city sightseeing and Trip Preparation
With breakfast in the morning, we will guide you towards the heritage sites of Kathmandu on a half-day tour. We will explore Pashupatinath and Bouddhanath; however, there are other alternatives you can choose based on your interest. For the next half of the day, we will guide you about the Langtang valley Helitrek completely. Moreover, if you don’t have any vital trekking gears, then you can shop on this day. Overnight at Hotel,
Day 3: Kathmandu to Syabrubeshi (2000 Meters): via private vehicle
With the breakfast in the morning session, we head towards Syabrubeshi via Private vehicle along the scenic trails of Pasang Lahmu highway. Syabrubeshi is the starting point of natural Langtang valley trekking. Along the trail, you can discover many fascinating landmarks, green jungles, rivers, local settlements, and few Himalayan backgrounds. Overnight at Syabru,
Day 4: Trek from Syabru to Lama Hotel (2749 Meters)
We start the day with a majestic trek towards the uphills of Syabrubeshi and descend the curvy trails of green hills. Moreover, we continue our trek crossing the electric river flow via a suspension bridge towards the incline route of village town. We will cross the Langtang Khola via a suspension bridge to reach Thulo Syabru. Continuing from Thulo Syabru, our trek route extends to Changthang, and the place itself is called Lama Hotel. But, there are few hotels in this area where we will stay overnight.
Day 5: Trek from Lama Hotel to Langtang Valley (3500 Meters): 5-6 Hrs,
With the morning breakfast, we start trek to Langtang valley. The ascending and descending Himalayan trails offer mesmerizing scenes of land territory, hills, mountain peaks, local villages, wildlife, and forests. Upon reaching Langtang Valley, you can explore the panoramic mountain view of Langtang ranges. Langtang valley has proper lodges, hotels, tea houses, and local markets. Overnight stay at Langtang Valley,
Day 6: Langtang Valley to Kyanjin Gompa (3800 Meters)
Trek begins with scenic mountain views from Langtang valley and elevates towards the uphills of several villages. Crossing, the majestic uphills of Singdun village we reach Kyanjin. Along the route, we encounter various wildlife, i.e., goats, yaks, etc. and pass over the trails of Sindum, Yamphu, and small rivers. When we reach Kyanjin Gompa, we can view breathtaking mountain views and some seasonal snowfalls via Langtang ranges. Kyanjin has several hotels, lodges, tea houses on offer, where we can stay overnight.
Day 7: Discover the Himalayan asylum in Langtang Kyanjin and return on a Heliflight
Explore the panoramic mountain views from the view top of Kyanjin Gompa and feel the divine Himalayan grace. So, from Kyanjin Gompa the Helicopter will pick us up for a return to Kathmandu. The aerial Heliflight offers a majestic top view of snow-capped mountains, Gosainkunda lake, Langtang valley, and many hidden treasures. Overnight in Kathmandu along with farewell dinner at a typical Nepali restaurant.
Day 8: Departure
We will guide you towards the airport via a private vehicle for further journey. End of Langtang Valley Helicopter trek,
- Private transfer Airport-Hotel-Airport,
- Ground transportation Kathmandu-Syabrubeshi via private vehicle,
- Guided City Tour in Kathmandu by a Private Vehicle
- Kathmandu accommodations (Twin sharing basis with Breakfast)
- Helicopter Fly from Kyanjin Gompa-Kathmandu (Yourself & guide),
- Down jackets and sleeping bags (if required)
- Langtang National Park Area Entry Permit,
- TIMS permit (Trekker’s info Management System),
- Teahouse-Lodge accommodation throughout the trek,
- Three meals daily whereas on the trek: Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner,
- Experienced communicatory government-licensed mountain trekking guide,
- Experienced mountain trekking porter,
- All program per itineraries on full board as per plan,
- Wages, food, transportation, accommodation, equipment, insurance, and different facilities to employees throughout the trek,
- Farewell dinner at typical Nepali
- cultural Café/restaurant,
- Local and government TAX-VAT etc.