Langtang Valley Heli Tour is the fabulous option for the traveler to experience the majestic beauty of Himalayan ranges and breathtaking landscapes. Before, It is also the shortest Heli tour to discover such snow capped mountains. Heli flight to Langtang valley incorporates several mountain ranges like Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lurung, Lakpa Dorje, Naya Kanga, Mt. Gaurisankar, Ganesh Himal, etc.
In addition to this Heli tour to Langtang takes you to traditional villages, Kyanji Monasteries, Tamang settlements, Gosainkunda Lake, etc. Helicopter ride to Langtang region gives you the closest view of snow-capped mountains, Langtang National Park areas, Tamang settlements, remarkable landscapes, and many more. Heli tour to Langtang flies the Langtang National park with the scenic view of holy lake Gosaikunda. Mountain ranges like Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lirung, Ganesh Himal, Lakpa Dorje, Yala Peak, Gaurishankar Himal, and Mt. Naya Kanga are the popular highlights of Langtang valley Helicopter ride.
Langtang Heli tour takes you to the fabulous landing spot near Kyanjin Gompa (3,950m), which is a religious pilgrimage for Buddhists. Kyanjin Gompa is an ancient Buddhist monastery, which adds lightning in the valley’s dramatic beauty. Overfly along the aerial route of Langtang National park constitutes spectacular scenarios of rhododendron, pines, oat maples and other forest ranges.
Our helicopter takes off from Kathmandu and flies over the Langtang National park region towards Kyanjin Gompa. The is at an altitude of 3,950 m. Helicopter lands for about 30 minutes at Kyanjin Gompa. Where you can discover the ancient Tibetan monastery, local communities, mountain glimpses, hills, and forests.
- Helicopter ride to Langtang valley is the easiest, fastest, and reliable way to experience its beauty.
- Magnificent view of Mountain ranges like Mt. Langtang, Mt. Lirung, Yala Peak, Ganesh Himal, Lakpa Dorje, Naya Kanga, Mt. Gaurishankar, etc.
- Overfly view of Langtang National Parks areas, Gosainkunda lake, a colorful forest of rhododendron, oat and pines.
- Landing at the Kyanjin Gompa for half an hour, where the traveler can fell some lifetime experiences.
- Overview of some local Sherpas and Tamangs settlements,
- An excellent option to conquer the aerial views of Langtang valley within a short span.
Hotel to Airport
We will pick you up from the hotel and transfer to Kathmandu airport via private vehicle.
Fly from Kathmandu to Langtang
After collecting the boarding pass, we will fly over from Kathmandu towards the Langtang region viewing mountain peaks, Gosainkunda lakes, hills, National park areas, local settlements, etc.
Landing at Kyanjing Gompa (3950m)
Discovering the thrilling scenarios from the air the helicopter will land nearby the historic Kyanjin Gompa. You can enjoy the fabulous natural grace while the flight layover about 30 minutes.
Fly back to Kathmandu
Exploring the splendid view of Langtang valley starts and flyover the Langtang national Park and lands at Kathmandu.
Transfer to Hotel
After landing at Kathmandu airport, we will guide you towards the hotel via private vehicle.
- Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle
- Chartered Helicopter Charges
- Passengers Insurance
- Required permit and entrance fees.
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Crew Members insurance and salary
- All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.