Muktinath Helicopter Tour is the easiest option to reach Muktinath temple area. Heli Charter flight to Muktinath kicks off from panoramic Pokhara city. Muktinath temple is at an altitude of 3800m, on the lap of Himalayas. It is one of the holiest Hindu temples of Lord Vishnu along the Thorong La mountain pass in Mustang district, Nepal. Muktinath temple offers fabulous clips of the natural environment, Himalayan deserts, and vast mountain ranges.
Hindu Pilgrims from various backgrounds come to worship in the premises of Muktinath temple. After a holy devotion, the pilgrims take a natural bath on 108 water spouts in Muktinath. Devotees believe taking the sacred bath in Muktinath clears their sin. Our Heli charter service gives you a fabulous experience to inhale the spiritualism of the Muktinath temple. In addition to this, when the helicopter changes its direction towards the outskirts of Manang, you can view a fabulous Himalayan glimpse of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri and Mt. Nilgiri. Muktinath temple is within the Annapurna Conservation area, which is one of the diverse conservation areas of Nepal. Heli tour to Muktinath offers a majestic view of the valley, snow capped mountains, Annapurna conservation areas, deserts, isolated rocks, Buddhist architectures and the eagle view of Muktinath temple. Helicopter tour to Muktinath is also treated as Muktinath yatra Heliflight.
The spectacular view of the electric Kali Gandaki river along with the majestic clips of Mt. Annapurna and Mt. Dhaulagiri is the major highlight of the Muktinath Heli tour. Muktinath temple is equally religious for both Hindu and Buddhist communities and shows the religious harmony during Muktinath yatra.
After experiencing the spiritual rituals in Muktinath temple, our Heli charter returns to mesmerizing Pokhara city via the same aerial route.
- Experience the religious rituals of Muktinath temple on the lap of Himalayas.
- Flyover the majestic natural tropology, lakes, rivers, green hills, and experience some of the magnificent snowcapped mountains.
- Muktinath temple, Kaligandaki river, Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Thorong La mountain pass and Mt. Nilgiri is some popular highlights of Muktinath Heli charter flight.
- Fabulous sightseeing from the windows of the Helicopter and finally, land at the outskirts of Muktinath.
- Safer, more comfortable, and relaxed Heli tour at the outskirts of Muktinath temple, on the lap of Himalayas.
- Performing rituals, prayers, darshan, and discovering the ancient architecture of Muktinath.
- Experiencing the top view of Manang district from the holy premises of Muktinath temple.
Flyover from Pokhara Airport to Muktinath (3,800m)
Our team will pick up you from the hotel and transfer you towards Pokhara airport via a private vehicle. After reaching Pokhara airport, we fly on a Helicopter, outcrossing mesmerizing hills, green topologies, hidden landscapes, lakes, rivers, and land near Muktinath temple. In Muktinath explore Muktinath temple, two holy Kundas, 108 religious springs and view some spectacular altitude scenarios. After you examine the premises of Muktinath temple the Heli charter flight returns to Pokhara airport outcrossing Kaligandaki river, majestic hills, lakes, and landscapes once again.
Flyback to Pokhara Airport
From Muktinath, you will elevate on a Heli flight with sight view of majestic mountains, hilltops, lakes, foggy trails, and finally the relaxed landing at Pokhara airport.
After your arrival at Pokhara airport, we will guide you towards your onward destination via a private vehicle.
- Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle
- Chartered Helicopter Charges
- Required permit and entrance fees.
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Crew Members insurance and salary
- All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.