Flyover Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour is a premium tour package which is suitable for everyone. Everest Base Camp is a famous destination of all adventure lovers, young blood and mountain researchers. Everest Base Camp Heli tour is the ultimate option if you want to reach Base Camp region but have a busy schedule.
Moreover, trekkers require 12 to 15 days to reach the Everest Base Camp region with lost of energy and hardships. So, a helicopter ride to the Everest region is the best option to discover the glimpse of Everest Base Camp trek. You will fly over Everest Base Camp without landing. But you will experience the closest view of various snow-capped mountains, Sherpa valley, glaciers, lakes, and remarkable landscapes. Flight kicks off from Kathmandu, and the landing takes place at Lukla airport (9,334 ft / 2,845 m). One of the extreme airports in the world. From Lukla, Heli flight kicks off towards the Everest region and flyover the avalanche of Everest Base Camp trek.
Traveler can get a more in-depth look at the base camp region and several mountain ranges. Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7855 m), Amadablam (6812 m), Chamlang (7319 m), Makalu (8463 m), e.t.c. are some popular mountain ranges seen from Heli tour to Everest base camp region.
Similarly, the helicopter flyover some popular highlights of Everest regions like Sherpa valley, Khumbu glaciers, Tengboche, Gorak Shep, Dingboche, and Namche bazar. The Heli flight lands back to Lukla airport and returns to Kathmandu.
- Fly over Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour is a flexible package for all age group. Whether you are at your 80’s or you have a small child flyover Heli tour to Everest is a premium option.
- Heliflight does not land at base camp region (i.e., in this package only); however, you can see a remarkable view of Everest Base Camp region.
- Along with Mt. Everest (8848m), you can see spectacular snowy mountains like Thamserku, Kangtega, Ama Dablam, and more.
- Everest Base Camp is under Sagarmatha National Park conservation area, as you can see some glimpse of conservation areas from Heli tour.
- Travelers can take photographs at Lukla airport and feel the Himalayan beauty of Lukla valley since the landing takes place in Lukla airport for refueling purpose (max. 10 minutes).
- Fly over Everest Base Camp is a thrilling lifetime aerial experience.
Sherpa valley, Khumbu glaciers, Tengboche, Gorak Shep, Dingboche, and Namche bazar are a popular point of attraction during Everest helicopter tour.
- Thrilling landscapes, Snowcapped mountains, glorious icefalls, glaciers, and lakes, are some significance of Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
Kathmandu to Lukla Airport for Refueling
Heliflight kicks off from Kathmandu and heads towards Lukla Airport (2,845 m/9,334 ft) for refueling purposes. In Lukla, you can experience the fabulous beauty of landscapes, capture memorable photographs, and view the majestic Lukla valley. After 5-10 minutes of refueling time, the helicopter kicks off towards Everest Base Camp region.
Lukla Airport to Everest Base Camp flyover (5,545m): No Landing
Helicopter flyover towards the Everest Base Camp (5545m) region, giving a fabulous view of Khumbu glaciers, majestic mountains, Everest base camp, and glorious landmarks. Himalayan ranges like Kangtega, Kusum, Thameserkhu, Lhotse, Amadablam, Pumori, Island Peak, Lobuche, Kangra, etc. can be viewed from Everest Base Camp helicopter tour. So, from the high altitude of Everest Base Camp the Heli charter flight, the landing takes place in Lukla airport for refueling before heading towards Kathmandu.
Everest Base Camp to Lukla Airport (refueling) and head back to Kathmandu
Heli charter tour heads back to Lukla airport with fabulous sightseeing, for refueling purpose and head back to the domestic terminal of Kathmandu airport. We will guide you towards your onward destination in Kathmandu.
- Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle.
- Chartered Helicopter Charges
- Passengers Insurance
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Crew Members insurance and salary
- All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.