Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour
Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour (Private) is a luxury Heli tour package which is suitable for all age group. It’s a Heli tour package where you can choose your desired schedule and timing. You can have a luxurious trip to the Everest region solo or in your own desired group, family, etc. Travelers from all around the globe come to explore the fabulous beauty of the Everest Base Camp region via Heli flight.
Similarly, Everest Base Camp (5545m) region is the number one choice for trekker worldwide, but trekking in Everest Base Camp requires lots of effort and time. Thus, Heli Tour to Everest base camp region is the most safer, more comfortable, and relaxing option to experience the exquisite beauty of the Everest region. Helicopter Tour to Everest region offers a fabulous view of Mount Everest and its surrounding mountains. Furthermore, Heli tour to Everest Base Camp is not just limited to Mt. Everest only. But many snow-capped mountains, gorgeous landscapes, local villages, natural valley, lakes, and glaciers are an integral part of this Helicopter Tour. Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour (Private) is the best suiting for Travelers having a great desire to experience Everest Base Camp but have a time barrier.
Heliflight kicks off from Kathmandu and heads towards Lukla airport for refueling purposes, and then it flies towards the Everest Base Camp region and lands at Kala Patthar. The Helicopter flies over Tengboche, Dingboche, Gorakshep and Khumbu glacier (5,486 meters / 17,999 ft) before Everest Base camp.
The traveler gets 5-7 minutes to review the wondrous beauty of Mount Everest and its surrounding mountains in Kalapathar. Due to altitude reason the Helicopter land only for 5-7 minutes, at Kalapathar (5,644.5 m / 18,519 ft) and from Kala Patthar it flies towards the scenery Everest view hotel (3880m). After this, it flies over the majestic Namche Bazar and lands at Lukla airport for Refueling. Similarly, from Lukla, the Helicopter returns to Kathmandu.
- Private Heli Charter is suitable for individual, family, or close groups to reach the Everest Base Camp region.
- It’s the safest, more comfortable, fastest, and relaxed tour if you want to reach Everest Base Camp region.
- Magnificent view of Mount Everest from Kala Patthar (5,644.5 m / 18,519 ft).
- Helicopter Tour to Everest region offers a great view of snow-capped mountains like Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7855 m), Amadablam (6812 m), Makalu (8463 m), Chamlang (7319 m) and more.
- Sherpa valley, Khumbu glaciers, Everest base camp, Kalapathhar, Tengboche, Gorak Shep, Dingboche, and Namche bazar are significant highlights of Everest Base Camp Helicopter Tour.
- Everest Base Camp Helicopter tour offers majestic scenes of ice falls, beautiful villages, valley, majestic landscapes, etc.
- Helicopter lands (i.e., 5-7 mins.) at Kalapathhar to discover the peak of Mount Everest and surroundings.
- Since it’s a private Heli flight traveler can customize the flight schedule and timing as per their flexibility.
Kathmandu to Lukla Airport (2,845 m/9,334 ft) for Refueling
Heliflight kicks off from Kathmandu and heads towards Lukla Airport (2,845 m/9,334 ft) for refueling purposes. In Lukla, you can experience the fabulous beauty of landscapes, capture memorable photographs, and view the majestic Lukla valley. After 5-10 minutes of refueling time, the Helicopter kicks off towards Kalapathhar.
Lukla Airport to Kalapathhar (5,644.5 m / 18,519 ft)
Helicopter lands at Kalapathhar which is at an altitude of 5, 644.5 m, so the landing time is only 5-7 minutes. From Kala Patthar, you can experience the majestic view of snow-capped mountains, Khumbu glaciers, Everest Base camp before Kalapathhar landing, Khumbu valley and more. Some of the premier mountains range from Kalapathhar apart from Mt. Everest is Lhotse (8516m), Nuptse (7855 m), Amadablam (6812 m), Chamlang (7319 m), Makalu (8463 m), etc. So from Kalapathhar, the Helicopter lands at hotel Everest view for breakfast and heads back to Lukla for Refueling.
Kalapathhar to Lukla (Refueling) and head back to Kathmandu
Heli tour heads back to Lukla airport with fabulous sightseeing, for refueling purpose and head back to the domestic terminal of Kathmandu airport.
- Airport Pickup and Drop
- Chartered Helicopter Charges
- Required permit and entrance fees.
- Passengers Insurance
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Crew Members insurance and salary
- All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.