Annapurna Base Camp Heli Tour is the fascinating helicopter tour to the Annapurna ranges. Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour kicks off from the majestic Pokhara city. Pokhara is the tourism hub of Nepal; many tourists discover the spectacular scenarios of Pokhara Valley. Since our Annapurna Base Camp kicks off from Pokhara Airport in the heart of panoramic Pokhara Valley. You can find a glorious glimpse of hills, lakes, and the Himalayas from the Heli flight. Annapurna Base Camp requires days of hiking, but if you choose Helicopter ride, then you can do it in 2-3 hours. So, if you want to reach the edge of Annapurna Base Camp but don’t have enough time, In this case, the Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour is a premier option.
Moreover, the helicopter tour to the Annapurna region is a safer, relaxed, and faster alternative to experience the breathtaking snow-capped mountains.
Furthermore, travelers can choose Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour from Kathmandu. Our Heli charter service operates in two phases for the Annapurna region. It’s a lifetime experience which offers adventurous sightseeing and landing at Annapurna Base Camp (ABC).
Some of the majestic Himalayas from the Annapurna Base Camp are Machhapuchhre (6,993m), Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna III (7,555m), Annapurna South (7,219m), Tharpu Chuli/Tent Peak (5, 695m), etc. Moreover, the curvy aerial Heli flight towards the north of ABC offers thrilling mountain clips like Annapurna, Nilgiri, Manaslu, Himchuli, and Dhaulagiri. Heli tour to Annapurna Base Camp takes you to some of the majestic landmarks, top hills, lakes, rivers and towards. The ultimate destination of Annapurna Base Camp. Mount Annapurna I (8,091m) is the tenth highest Himalayan range in Nepal, which passes from Mount Everest and other sister mountains.
- The best option to experience Annapurna Base Camp and its surrounding peaks.
- Since it’s a private package, you can choose your desired schedule and timing.
- Fabulous Heli sightseeing of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Machhapuchre, Mt. Himchuli, and Mt. Dhaulagiri
- Tremendous view of mountain ranges like Machhapuchhre (6,993m), Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna III (7,555m), Annapurna South (7,219m), Tharpu Chuli/Tent Peak (5, 695m), etc.
- Experiencing the hidden landscapes from aerial view.
- Landing at Annapurna Base Camp with some mesmerizing movements.
- Helicopter tour to Annapurna Base Camp region is the easiest, safest, and relaxed way to explore the Himalayas.
Heli flight from Pokhara Airport to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC): Landing at ABC
We will pick up you from the Hotel and transfer to Pokhara airport via private vehicle. From Pokhara airport, the helicopter elevates over the hidden landmarks towards Annapurna Base Camp. Our helicopter takes about half an hour to reach Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) and here the helicopter lands for about 15 minutes. During this period you can enjoy the most memorable movement of your life on the backyard of snow-capped mountains.
Fly from Annapurna Base Camp to Pokhara Airport
With the thrilling lifetime experience of the Himalayas, our Heli charter service returns to Pokhara with same gorgeous aerial sight view. Heli flight takes nearly thirty minutes to reach Pokhara Airport.
After you reach Pokhara Airport, we will guide you towards Hotel via private vehicle.
Note: the Same itinerary is applied if you are coming from Kathmandu Airport, however timing to reach and return from ABC may vary by a fraction.
- Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle
- Chartered Helicopter Charges
- Passengers Insurance
- Required permit and entrance fees.
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Crew Members insurance and salary
- All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.