Annapurna base camp Helicopter tour
Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter tour is a popular Heli tour among adventure lovers. Heli ride to Annapurna Base Camp from Pokhara offers a magnificent view of a hidden valley, lakes, foggy hills and majestic snow-capped mountains. Annapurna Base Camp region gives a mesmerizing view of mountain ranges like Machhapuchhre (6,993m), Annapurna I (8,091m), Annapurna III (7,555m), Annapurna South (7,219m), Tharpu Chuli/Tent Peak (5, 695m), Dhaulagiri ranges, etc. Mount Annapurna and Mt. Dhaulagiri is the significant points of attraction in Annapurna Base Camp Helicopter Tour. Snow-capped mountains, gorgeous landmarks, stunning Valleyview and lifetime memories are an integral part of Annapurna Base Camp Heli flight.
Annapurna Base Camp circuit trek is the second most preferred trekking destination in Nepal after Everest Base Camp. But trekking in these base camps requires a muscular effort and timing, so most of the travelers prefer Helicopter tours over classical trekking these days. Moreover, Heli sightseeing is the easiest, fastest, and relaxed option to explore the Himalayan peaks. Our Heli charter service is fortified with experienced pilots and crew members; thus, 100% of safety measures are applied during the Heli tour. Landing at the Annapurna Base Camp (4,130m) is the most exciting experience one can get. The helicopter lands for about 15-30 minutes at the Annapurna Base Camp region, which offers a majestic view of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Machhapuchre, Mt. Dhaulagiri and other sister peaks.
Aerial fly in the Annapurna Base Camp region is one of the best Heli flights to experience the forever snowy mountains. Annapurna Base Camp gives a clear view of Annapurna I (8,091m). Also the tenth highest mountain peak in the world. When the helicopter turns on the northern ridge of Himalayas its offers a dynamic glimpse of Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Machhapuchhre, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Manaslu and more. So, after 15-30 minutes. Helicopter landing at Annapurna Base camp, it elevates along with the vibes of the same dazzling scenarios and returns to Pokhara airport.
- Spectacular view of mountains like Mt. Annapurna, Mt. Dhaulagiri, Mt. Machhapuchre, Mt. Himchuli, Mt. Manaslu, etc.
- Best Heli Tour, which is suitable for all adventure lovers, mountain researchers, and anyone who want to have a lifetime experience.
- If you are a solo traveler, then we can manage a group for you, or you can manage your group. Joining group can be even more memorizing, as you can interact with individuals from multiple backgrounds.
- Furthermore, group joining helps to reduce your financial burden.
- Eagle view of a dramatic valley and its hidden treasures.
- Allround exploration of famous snow-capped mountains.
- Landing at the Annapurna Base Camp, which offers a memorizing experience for every traveler.
- Safer helicopter ride which is flexible for all age groups.
Heli tour from Pokhara Airport to Annapurna Base Camp (ABC): Landing at ABC (4,130m)
Our team pick up you from the Hotel and transfer to Pokhara airport via private vehicle. From Pokhara airport, the helicopter elevates over the hidden landmarks towards Annapurna Base Camp. Our helicopter takes about half an hour to reach Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) and here the helicopter lands for about 15 minutes. During this period, you can enjoy the most memorable movement of your life on the backyard of snow-capped mountains.
Fly from Annapurna Base Camp to Pokhara Airport
So, With the thrilling lifetime experience of the Himalayas, our Heli charter service returns to Pokhara with same gorgeous aerial sight view. Heli flight takes nearly thirty minutes to reach Pokhara Airport.
After you reach Pokhara Airport, we will guide you towards Hotel via private vehicle.
Note: Similar itinerary is applied if you are coming from Kathmandu Airport, however timing to reach and return from ABC may vary by a fraction.
- Airport Pickup and Drop via private vehicle
- Chartered Helicopter Charges
- Passengers Insurance
- Required permit and entrance fees.
- All sightseeing as per itinerary
- Crew Members insurance and salary
- All necessary governmental and Airport taxes.